Go from an average sale to an outstanding price with minimal effort and personal expense.
- Make it practical
- Marketing and advertising a property from first contact is through photos and descriptions. To prepare your property for sale focus on minimal clutter. Strategic placement of furniture and ornaments can make rooms look bigger. If you have unwanted furniture and items organize a council pick up or sell them before the property goes on the market.
- Be Critical
- Walk around your home and look for possible problem areas.
- Better to be critical on your own home now, to avoid buyers being critical later.
- Look for things like:
- Movement cracks
- Moisture stains
- Flaking paint
- Dirty or moldy grout
- Carpet stains
- Dirty windows
These things can easily be fixed and make a huge difference to prospective buyers and will maximize your sale price.
- Presentation sells your home, focus on cleaning and organizing shelving and bench space. If your garage is used for storage make sure it is organized in a way to help maximize its size.
Style it up
- Some final additions to the home can transform the atmosphere. Get stylish and give your home a facelift.
- Simple little lifts can include:
- A new doormat
- A new rug
- Setting the table with wine glasses
- Fresh flowers
- A book strategically put on a coffee table
For ideas give us a call… we would love to help!
“Now kick back and enjoy the process”